DIY Blackhead remover

Blackheads are a headache to have especially when they stick around and have no plans of leaving no matter what. In the past I've faced a very bad blackhead problem in my nose area and it was a pain to take care of..thinking about it gives me chills, it was that bad. Then I came across this amazing and super easy technique for removing blackhead that I wanted to share with you guys 

You'll need: 

Unflavoured Gelatin  1teaspoon
Milk    2teaspoon

Procedure:
1. Mix both the ingredients together to make a chunky paste.

2. Heat it for 15 seconds and apply immediately.

3. Let it dry on your face till it becomes hard and then peel off

Ta-da! You'll notice a major difference!!
(I suggest you use it on specific areas only and not the whole face, or it hurts like hell)

No comments:

Post a Comment