Finding the right blush

Everyone raves about choosing the right foundation and how important it is. I mean ofcourse it is but I believe blushes and bronzers are just as important. I don't now about you but I had quite a hard time finding the blush for me when I started off doing makeup. I owned pretty much every colour even orange? (I am not a huge fan of the colour itself actually). So, I decided to do a little something to help you figure out your blush shade because blushes help lots to give you a natural glow and it should be subtle which is why you should know the colours that work for your skin tone.

The first, or maybe the only, thing you need to know before selecting your blush shade is your skin tone which I am guessing you have already figured out as I am not really going to get into many varieties because I want to simplify it not complicate it

If you have what is considered a fair tone I would recommend checking out blushes along the range of soft pink, light coral or maybe a bit peachy colours. These colours are a bit light and they appear utterly natural. In fact, any kind of pink is actually a good choice for lighter complexion.

For a medium skin tone, I say medium for the lack of a better word, you can browse through a bit of soft pink, warm mauve and deep peachy blush shades. 

For a dark skin tone, blushes in colours deep fuchsia,warm brown, cool berries and tangerine will work amazingly well.

Hope I helped you somewhat xx


No comments:

Post a Comment