My Top 5 Favourite Drugstore Beauty Products

Drugstore beauty is a beautiful thing for the makeup bag. There are a bunch of drugstore product which are just as good, if not better, than most high-end products and the best part? They are not expensive at all. Here are some of my favourite drugstore makeup products:

1.) Maybelline Rocket Mascara:


Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara
This is one of my favourite mascaras. It gives va va voom volume in just one swipe. The best part is, it doesn't clump up and gives a glossy finish as it claims.

2.) Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss:



Lasting Finish by Kate Moss- 01
This range has 18 different shades from pink, red to nude tones and I love almost all of them. They have slightly fruity smell, which is always a bonus for me. They have beautiful packaging with tiny Kate Moss's signature on the cap. I prefer their darker shades as they look smooth and even. The overall range provide medium to full coverage. 

3.) Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick:

Revlon Ultra -HD Hydrangea
I am in love with this shade of Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick and they look so good. The consistency is amazing. From nudes to brights, the creamy formula has 20 shades which will make you go 'I want them all'. Ok, not really but most of the shades are amazing like HD Gladiolus, HD Petunia and HD Geranium are just to name a few. 

4.) No 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Oil:

No.7 Cleansing Oil

Beautifully rich oil that feels light on the skin and smells luxurious. If you like using oil or are looking into it, this product is for you. It acts as a great starter oil in double cleanse. It removes even stubborn mascara and heavy eye makeup with gentle ease. After massaging it for a bit, add a few drops of water which will turn it into a 'milk' and it will run right off taking away any residues from your skin


5.) L'Oreal True Match Foundation:
L'oreal True Match Foundations ( About 20 shades)

I can go on and on about this foundation. This is, I believe, amongst one of the best foundations that are out there. It gives a matte finish and feels super light on the skin. It's super blend-able, build-able and last for long.  It will work wonders for you if you have combination/oily skin, though I would not suggest it, if you have dry skin as it will emphasize the dryness. I would suggest not using it if it oxidizes on your skin.

Let me know in the comments down below what are some of your favourite drugstore products? 
Thank you for reading :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment