The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash

Now I have been a huge fan of The Body Shop recently. A few months ago, my skin really started to break out, I started to freak out. Everyone kept saying 'Don't touch it, it will go away on it's own', to be blunt that's the worst advice I have received. A month went by and my pimples showed no sign of going away instead they were growing bigger and angrier. I paid a visit to The Body Shop to get a few candles and body butters when I entered the shop, the lady asked me if I was looking for something to help my skin, I wasn't actually but I thought why not let's give it a try, after all my brother was paying as I am always broke.

The lady showed me the their Tea Tree collection. Now I have always been a foaming face wash kind of girl so I leaned towards that. The lady told me to get this one instead (I guess she saw the light shining on my face because of how oily my skin had been in those days). My skin is usually along the lines of the normal type but lately it had been getting very oily because of the weather. I took the smallest bottle they had and thought I would give it a try. My skin didn't show any signs of improvement for the first week and I was so eager to make my skin better that I went to dermatologist (skin doctor) who told me to keep using this.

Now it's obviously not magic so it took about a little more than a week to start to work and my skin started clearing up. I have been using this product for 4 months now and I am in love with it. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean, it has quite an earthly smell to it if you like that. 

But there's one thing, once the weather was back to normal and so was my skin I noticed dry patches on my face and my skin felt stretched (Tea Tree Oil does that to you). But if you use a moisturizer right after washing and drying your face, this won't be an issue. I never used moisturizer before but now I do. This product is way too good and I would 100% recommend it if you have Oily skin but for normal I would recommend it but with a moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment