Review: The Body Shop Products

So I am a huge fan of The Body Shop products. I love how they smell and some of them have worked amazingly well for me. Now I have been using these products for 2 weeks or more. So, let's get to it:





Now as I mentioned in my previous post, my skin was breaking out a bunch in the past few months. I was very satisfied with the Tea Tree facial wash so I took a quick trip to the shop to see their Tea Tree collection. I was a bit hesitant to buy this to be honest because it was a bit pricey for the size of it but I wanted to try it badly so I bought it anyway. Take my word for it, it's not that pricey and a lot comes out of this tiny packaging, I wash my face and put this on the spots or blemishes before going to bed and then again in the morning after I take a shower. It reduces spots greatly and doesn't dry your skin at all. I would recommend it as long as you don't mind spending that kind of money on a product which will last for around 3 weeks.
Otherwise, you can get the Tea Tree Oil which will cost a pound more but will last much longer. You can use a q-tip to dab it on to the problematic areas and they will be gone in no time


I was over the moon when I saw they had these cleansing wipes as I sometimes use quite a bit of makeup and it claimed to prevent the excess shine from your face. But I couldn't use it long enough to see if that works or not, after the first wipe my skin and eyes started to burn very badly. I had to splash my face several times with water for it to go away. I have used other Tea Tree products on my face before so I am not allergic to it and I have used different wipes but none of them had a reaction, keep aside such a harsh one. I am not a fan of it

Early Harvest Raspberry Exfoliating Body Scrub
I wouldn't lie I got this body scrub solely because it smelled amazing. It's unlike any other scrub because it's jelly scrub, it's not 100% one thing. It has raspberry seeds and tiny sugar granules for exfoliation.The 'early harvest' adds to it's efficiency as it means the antioxidants are intact. The product is not harsh at all and gently exfoliates the skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling fruity (which are my favourite kind of scents). If you are not into the fruity raspberry smell, this product is not for you because anyone can smell that lovely smell from far away. I am absolutely in love with it and highly recommend it. (I just found out this was limited edition so I am not sure if it is available now or not)
I got this for my mother and she is absolutely in love with it. She just asked me to get another one for her. I couldn't get a lot of word's out of her mouth but she said it felt 'clean' and 'fresh'. She likes 'the way it feels afterwards'

Hope I can help you in any way. Let me know if you want me to try anything or give my review on any product. Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment